- Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman are attached to star thewrap.com/deadpool-3-add… via @TheWrap 1 day ago
- Kari Lake Livid That She Has Not Been Indicted newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @NewYorker 1 day ago
- RT @MaryLTrump: It's official: Donald Trump is the: 1st man in the Oval Office to be impeached twice 1st man in the Oval Office to incite… 1 day ago
- Melania Trump Seen Wearing “I Don’t Care” Jacket newyorker.com/humor/borowitz… via @NewYorker 1 day ago
- Toronto considering pilot project to allow drinking beer and wine in parks blogto.com/eat_drink/2023… 1 day ago
- ABC Academy Awards Allan Hawco Barbra Streisand BRIGITTE BERMAN BROADWAY Canadian Film Centre Canadian Opera Company CARRIE FISHER Casino Rama CBC CBC Radio CBC Television COLIN FARRELL COLIN MOCHRIE COLM FEORE CTV DEB McGRATH DOLLY PARTON Emmy Awards Facebook Factory Theatre Fallsview Casino Four Seasons Centre For the Performing Arts GEORGE CLOONEY GEORGE STROUMBOULOPOULOS Glee GLENN GOULD GORDON PINSENT GUILLAUME COTE HBO Hot Docs HUGH HEFNER JANE FONDA JAYNE EASTWOOD JIAN GHOMESHI JOAN RIVERS JULIA ROBERTS Just For Laughs KAREN KAIN LEAH PINSENT LEONARD COHEN LILY TOMLIN Little Mosque On The Prairie LIZ SMITH MADONNA MAGGIE CASSELLA MARGARET ATWOOD MERYL STREEP Montreux Jazz Festival National Ballet Of Canada NBC New York Times Norman Jewison OPRAH WINFREY Q ReelWorld Film Festival Republic Of Doyle RICK MERCER Rick Mercer Report RON JAMES SANDRA BULLOCK Scrabble With The Stars SHEILA McCARTHY SHIRLEY MACLAINE STEPHEN SONDHEIM Stratford Festival TIFF TONYA LEE WILLIAMS Tony Awards TONY BENNETT TORONTO STAR TWITTER West Side Story YouTube
We noticed that you are not at the top of the search engines for a number of your key terms. We have helped companies similar to yours to achieve top organic rankings. Please reply to this message and we will prepare a special proposal for you, to show you how we can achieve similar results for you.
always interested to learn more …
HI George, long time no see and I see you are busy doing lots of fun things – I like your blog by the way!
I am dashing into Toronto unexpectedly arriving tonight One of our artists is playing RTH tomorrow night.
I know it is ridiculous notice for a celeb like yourself but would you and Gail like to come as my guests?
Guido’s Orchestra is a fun lively Rock meets classical show led by Guido who is a brilliant violinist. I arrive tonight around 8.30and am staying at the Intercontinental. I don’t have a phone number for you but my cell is+44 7850 690 397 and I am hoping that my emails will arrive to my cell when I get to Tronna…. maybe safest to text that cell. I would love to see you if at all possible. If you can’t make the show, would you have time for a coffee tomorrow sometime or on Saturday even?? Lots of Love and sorry for this mad rush but it is really is a last minute decision to pop over for this show. Avril
Just wanted to let you know that I chose your book “Starring Brian Linehan” as my book club read for Dec/Jan. We are all mom’s from the High Park area and not one of us cold put it down. We all loved it! If we only could have met him today! I wanted to ask you, as I am hosting the book discussion on January 20th, what kind of maritini could we honour him with? Keep up your wonderful writing!
So sorry I couldn’t get back to you sooner, Susie. I am currently on a nine-month hiatus from blogging but plan to return to it this month. And Brian was quite content to go with Gin or Vodka martinis, straight up, with a twist. I can only hope your January 20th discussion was half as much fun as he was.